|Āio||By Turuki Health Care Charitable Trust|
Get the app:
|Country of origin||Aotearoa New Zealand|
|Security and privacy||Does the app:
|Advertisements||This app contains advertisements.
What does the app do?
Āio is a meditation app based on Māori teachings. The free version of the app comprises 6 basic videos.
- Takutaku (learnt first and performed at the start and end of every session) 3 mins
- Paerangi (sensory system engagement, performed in every session) 5 mins
- Taurite (session focusing on stillness or balance) 17 mins
- Tuku (session focusing on release) 17 mins
- Hakiotanga (session focusing on reset or new beginnings) 19mins
- Irohanga (session focusing on contemplation and manifestation) 19 mins
|App developer: If you are the developer and would like to provide updated information about this app, please email the app library manager at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Healthify’s app library is a free consumer service to help you decide whether a health app would be suitable for you. Our review process is independent. We have no relationship with the app developers or companies and no responsibility for the service they provide. This means that if you have an issue with one of the apps we have reviewed, you will need to contact the app developer or company directly.