|Your.MD app||By Your.MD|
Get the app from
Read a clinical review of this app.
|Security and privacy||Does the app:
What does the app do?
The Your.MD app uses data you input to provide automated advice and guidance about your health. It has 4 main sections:
- Self-care checker: A chatbot to help you decide if you should see a doctor, or if you can self-care. You can check your symptoms, do a self-assessment or ask a question.
- Health A-Z: A directory of information about hundreds of conditions and health topics. The Health A–Z topics can be accessed via the website(external link).
- OneStop Health: Has recommendations for health products and services to help your individual situation.
- Health Journal: A journal feature to log, monitor and track your symptoms.
Note: The app has a disclaimer that while it provides useful information, it's not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app or symptom checker, consult with your doctor to make sure it is right for you. For the complete app description, go to the app website(external link) or Google Play(external link), or for a more detailed review, see Reviews.
✔ Seems to do best with acute cases.
✘ No research available on the app’s accuracy. This type of app should have published research on its accuracy.
Date of review: October 2019
Platform reviewed: Android
Download size: 9 MB
|If you are the developer and would like to provide updated information about this app, please email the app library manager at email@example.com.|
- A literature review and meta‐analysis of drug company–funded mental health websites(external link) Acta Psychiatr Scand, 2013
- Beyond Dr. Google – the evidence on consumer-facing digital tools for diagnosis(external link) Diagnosis, 2018
- Evaluation of symptom checkers for self diagnosis and triage: audit study(external link) BMJ, 2015
- Online symptom checker diagnostic and triage accuracy for HIV and hepatitis C(external link) Epidemiol Infect. 2019 Jan
|App developer: If you are the developer and would like to provide updated information about this app, please email the app library manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Healthify’s app library is a free consumer service to help you decide whether a health app would be suitable for you. Our review process is independent. We have no relationship with the app developers or companies and no responsibility for the service they provide. This means that if you have an issue with one of the apps we have reviewed, you will need to contact the app developer or company directly.