|Cara Care||By HiDoc Technologies GmbH|
Get the app:
Read a clinical review of this app.
|Security and privacy||Does the app:
What does the app do?
The app is a combination of a food diary and symptom diary. It is designed to map foods consumed to symptoms and display the days in which symptoms were at worst compared to days when symptoms were reduced. Foods eaten on those days can then be reviewed. For the complete app description, go to Google Play(external link) , iTunes(external link) and the app website(external link) or for a more detailed review, see Reviews.
✔ Great recipes that can be filtered for specific diets such as gluten free, FODMAP free egg free
✘ It was quite difficult to add in foods with no clear instructions of what to do
Privacy and security
Date of review: December 2022
Platform reviewed: Android
- Devan H, Farmery D, Peebles L, Grainger R. Evaluation of Self-Management Support Functions in Apps for People With Persistent Pain: Systematic Review.(external link) JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2019 Feb 12;7(2)
- Rahman QA, Janmohamed T, Pirbaglou M, et al. Patterns of User Engagement With the Mobile App, Manage My Pain: Results of a Data Mining Investigation.(external link) JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2017 Jul 12;5(7):e96.
- Chaudhry BM. No gain without pain: using pain tracking mobile Apps(external link). Mhealth. 2016 Jul 4;2:27.
- Lalloo C, Jibb LA, Rivera J, et al. "There's a Pain App for That": Review of Patient-targeted Smartphone Applications for Pain Management.(external link) Clin J Pain. 2015 Jun;31(6):557-63.
- Wallace LS, Dhingra LK. A systematic review of smartphone applications for chronic pain available for download in the United States.(external link) J Opioid Manag. 2014 Jan-Feb;10(1):63-8.
|App developer: If you are the developer and would like to provide updated information about this app, please email the app library manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Healthify’s app library is a free consumer service to help you decide whether a health app would be suitable for you. Our review process is independent. We have no relationship with the app developers or companies and no responsibility for the service they provide. This means that if you have an issue with one of the apps we have reviewed, you will need to contact the app developer or company directly.